Take your strong pensions software experience forwards and take responsibility across designing, developing, maintaining and supporting pension calculations in line with business requirements. Benefit from a flexible working structure of home working and office presence.
About the role
- Responsible for ensuring the day-to-day functionality of pensions calculations and for their on-going development
- Identify improvements to systems, processes and ways of working and communicate them effectively & positively.
- Understand IT governance and actively seek to build relevant aspects into everyday processes.
- Able to plan work and document/log steps needed to successfully implement a given change
- Experience writing Pensions Calculation specifications or calculators
- Experience in object oriented software development (VB.NET/VBA/C# or equivalent).
- Working in an Agile (Scrum) environment and associated Software Development Lifecycle processes and methodologies.
Please quote reference 79689. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies. This is just one of the many roles we are working on across our divisions at the Sammons Recruitment Group.