We are proud to be working with one of the UK's leading multi award winning personal pensions providers. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a highly capable Compliance specialist to join them on a hybrid basis.
Flexible hybrid working c2/3 days within the office in Manchester
About the role
- Ensure the compliance function is met to ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Support the team in terms of providing advice and guidance in relation to compliance queries
- Make sure all records are maintained and issues reported
- Act as the point of contact for external bodies such as the FCA, FCSC
- Contribute to the annual compliance monitoring plan for the business (regulatory reporting, returns)
- Proven background working within the area of compliance within the financial services
- Strong pensions knowledge having worked in the industry for at least 3 years
- Strong SIPP Technical focus with an ability to respond confidently to member queries
- Work well under pressure and are able to adapt to new systems
- You have the ability to explain technical detail simply depending on the audience
Please quote reference 76254. This is just one of the many roles we are working on across our divisions at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website https://sammons.co.uk/job-search/ for full details on all Permanent, Contract and Temporary career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates or. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 day you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.