Are you a confident Senior Pensions Administrator looking for your next challenge? Excellent opportunity to join market-leading consultancy and take the next step in your pensions administration career. Benefit from flexible working structures that work for you!
About the role
- Manage a team of administrators working across a portfolio of DB & DC scheme arrangements, allocate the work, develop their skills and assist with complex queries.
- You’ll also work closely with the Administration Manager to assist with procedure improvements, and relay changes in legislation and operations to the team.
- Support and develop our client relationships as appropriate.
- Demonstrable track record in dealing with DC and/or DB occupational schemes.
- Prior experience of managing a team or experience of mentoring / training within a pensions administration environment.
Please quote reference 63558 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.