Rare opportunity to join a leading pensions consultancy and contribute towards continued success, lead and motivate the administration team to deliver a first-class service.
About the role
- In this role you will be proactive in leading the administration team, monitoring the daily work flow and carrying out performance management duties to ensure an efficient service is provided to client
- With industry and technical knowledge, you will ensure compliance with policies and procedures and identify any training and development needed.
- You will also use your initiative to develop new procedures to help the administration team meet deadlines
- Other duties will include complex calculations, applying the appropriate billing for work and liaising with both members of the organisation and clients
- You must be experienced in DB/DC scheme administration, proven leadership capabilities and have excellent communication skills.
- Ideally you will hold/or be working towards a qualification with the PMI
Please quote reference 56327 This is just one of the many roles we are working on across our divisions at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website https://sammons.co.uk/job-search/ for full details on all Permanent, Contract and Temporary career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates or. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 day you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.