Exceptional senior appointment with an award-winning independent Pensions specialist, support ongoing business growth whilst taking on a highly-varied client portfolio
About the role
- Progressive role working in a highly collaborative and forward-thinking environment
- Undertake governance and advisor reviews, project work, scheme management and trustee secretarial duties, with full support from an expert Pensions team
- Proactively contribute to ideas generation and raising profile of the business across the industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential from presenting at new business pitches through to liaising with key stakeholders, and sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues
- You will be able to draw on in-depth Pensions knowledge gained either in a consulting or in-house environment, with keen awareness of developing market trends
Please quote reference 73266. This is just one of the many roles we are working on across our divisions at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website https://sammons.co.uk/job-search/ for full details on all Permanent, Contract and Temporary career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates or. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 day you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.