Exciting opportunity to join a leading Pensions Consulting firm and take your DB Pensions knowledge forwards in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will gain exposure to complex schemes and client-facing opportunities.
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of clients as well as managing projects to ensure all deadlines and budgets are met.
- Check manual and computer generated benefit calculations for accuracy and checking updates to the member database.
- Undertake a proactive client facing role which will involve attending client meetings and communicating with clients, their members and advisors.
- Deputise for the Team Leader as agreed and delegating where appropriate.
- Ideally you'll have a Certificate in Pension Calculations or progress with other PMI examinations.
- A strong background in DB pension administration is essential.
- A minimum of GCSE Grade “5” or “C” in Maths and English.
Please quote reference 79608. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.