Our client, one of the leading independent pensions consultancies, has a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions professional to join their national TPA Data Journey Team as an Administration Consulting Analyst. As part of the team you will support the delivery and implementation of value-adding pensions administration projects to all existing and new clients.
• Works closely with pensions administration client teams nationally to analyse requirements, help to determine the scope of a project and assist with its successful delivery, in line with the client’s expectations.
• Delivers assigned pensions administration related services and projects to a portfolio of TPA client projects.
• Acts as a point of reference on non-standard project cases.
• Supports new business activities to acquire new project and bespoke client admin work, as appropriate
• Completes all tasks in accordance with project plan timescales.
• Committed to continuous improvements in the delivery of work.
• Monitors time spent to ensure profitability of assignments.
• Adheres and contributes to the professional standards and quality systems of the firm e.g. peer review process, model quality and other best practice notes, advice and practice frameworks.
• Adheres to the firm’s Information Security standards, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for drafting and reviewing project reports and presenting results and recommendations to colleagues or directly to clients.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge:
• Comprehensive experience working in pensions operations and administration in the UK.
• Detailed and up to date knowledge of legislation relating to both DB and DC pension arrangements.
• Experience of data cleanse and rectification exercises plus undertaking complex calculations.
• Strong analytical skills (essential).
• Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Excellent IT skills (includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint plus a knowledge of different Pension Administration Systems)
• Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
• First class organisational skills.
• Experience of managing projects to deadlines, high quality standards, scope and cost.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated in the ability to engage with clients, colleagues and peers successfully within the organisation nationally
• Able to effectively present and communicate complex findings and make recommendations to scheme trustees and non-technical audiences
• A flexible and adaptable approach to working.
• Resilient and enjoys working under pressure
• A passion for solving problems and coming up with creative solutions
• A proactive self-starter who is able to act on own initiative and enjoys working autonomously
• Comfortable working with teams virtually / remotely
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and award-winning comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above role or alternatively send us your up-to-date CV indicating your salary expectations and quoting the job reference number