Our client, one of the leading independent pensions consultancies, has a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions professional to join their national TPA Data Journey Team to support the delivery and implementation of pensions administration services and projects.
• Undertakes data analysis and projects in a timely and accurate manner as well as checking of work from others in the team.
• Able to produce and assists with the production of reports, as and when required.
• Works closely with all teams to ensure work progresses seamlessly to completion
• Running of data extracts and analysis of the data, calculations, and letters/reports for review by self and team members.
• Ensures office procedures are followed, including keeping full notes of all telephone conversations and being aware of compliance requirements.
• Carries out other tasks and ad-hoc projects as required.
• Responds to emails within delegated level of authority.
• Assists with project management, including checking work produced by team members.
• Supports development of less experienced administrators
• Is a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases
• Identifies exceptions and errors and raises these with the Team Leader to mitigate risk.
• Escalates more complex technical queries and issues to the Team Leader and technical support team members.
• Proactively seeks to develop own career by furthering technical knowledge, improving processes and procedures and developing commercial awareness.
• Adheres to the firm’s Information Security standards, policies and procedures
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge:
• Experience in an administrative or similar environment will be beneficial.
• Experience of DB pensions and previous project experience is desirable. Proven experience in a third party environment.
• Experience of collecting and inputting data/information.
• Good analytical skills.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Will benefit from having already worked as part of a team/with teams before.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Familiar with Microsoft applications – Word Outlook and strong excel knowledge including experience of VLOOKUP and pivot tables
• Works in a partnering and collaborative way with others.
• A flexible and pro-active approach to solving problems.
• Resilient and adaptable.
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and award-winning comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above role or alternatively send us your up-to-date CV indicating your salary expectations and quoting the job reference number