Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy. This role can be worked remotely or from any of their offices on a hybrid basis across the UK.
About the role
- As the Governance Manager you will proactively lead a team of staff who deliver client reporting to key clients
- You will work with the day to day administration teams to help them establish change requirements and deliver the service
- You will work with the Client Relationship Manager for the clients to build a strong and long lasting relationship
- You will work with the implementation team to set up new client reporting to a high standard from the outset
- Ensure that improvements are sought from all team members in how to drive best practice
- Good all-round knowledge pension and life products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player, able to quickly build good working relationships
- Background in client governance, ideally within the pension and life products market
- Experience of running Projects would be an advantage
- Proven experience of coaching and developing a team
- Basic PMI qualifications as a minimum and ideally working towards APMI
Please quote reference 1378005. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.