Fantastic senior appointment with this leading consulting to head a large pensions administration team.
About the role
- You will drive forward this customer-focused team, ensuring team objectives are communicated, whilst supporting staff development and wellbeing
- Innovative coupled with focus on best practice, ensure continual emphasis on improving process efficiencies and effectiveness, both for own team and sharing ideas with peers across the organisation
- In this varied role you will lead management of projects as well as build relationships with clients for both existing business and new prospects
- Use your up to date knowledge of the wider legislative framework to understand and impact changes and developments, particularly for DB schemes
- You will be able to draw on a track record working at a senior level within pension scheme administration, and be seeking a role where your commitment to people development and providing a high-quality member service will be supported
Please quote reference 1378001. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.