Outstanding opportunity to join a prominent market-leader for a Pensions Communications specialist.
About the role
- You will be skilled working with a varied portfolio of clients, from strategic design to ongoing management of communication campaigns
- Provide presentations to pension scheme members, with support from colleagues
- Engage across the business to ensure effective delivery of communications, monitoring and impacting feedback to enhance member engagement
- Extensive experience in pensions communications, DB or DC
- Technical expertise in the DC and Workplace savings sector would be useful, however training will be provided
- Proven experience in delivery at a strategic and operational level of communication campaigns Excellent opportunity for a communications professional, client is a truly flexible employer offering excellent benefits. Whilst the team typically meet a day a week in the South East offices, they are able to support candidates based further afield, across the UK.
Please quote reference 1377998 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.