Exciting opportunity to join this multi-award winning third-party administrator! Benefit from agile working with support in the office and flexibility to work from home.
About the role
- Participating in annual projects such as renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases.
- Informal training and mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Receiving and handling internal and external telephone queries and where applicable becoming first point of contact for clients
- Performing manual benefits calculations
- Able to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of pensions administration activities and can apply this knowledge to any scheme
- Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contribution (DC) schemes (including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals, and pension increases
Please quote reference 1377871. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.