Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Company who are presently recruiting for a Pension Trustee Services Manager
- To develop and take ownership of the Company vision, Business Plan and values, and to be totally committed to these.
- To act on behalf of the Trustee in consultation with employers on matters relating to Scheme Funding, Scheme Specific Investment Strategy and scheme changes.
- To present and communicate employers’ views to the Trustee.
- To implement and act in accordance with decisions made by the Trustee Board and its sub-committees on matters relating to Scheme Funding, Scheme Specific Investment Strategy and scheme changes
- To initiate and present communications on behalf of the Trustee with senior decision makers at employers including presentations and reports.
- To act as a source of technical expertise to clients on investment and actuarial issues in relation to the client relationship management role.
- To work with other teams to ensure that appropriate information is provided and service standard maintained.
- To perform all duties in line with Information Security policy.
- To comply with the Data Protection Policy when dealing with personal data in the course of employment including personal data relating to any employee, customer, client, supplier or agent of the Company.
- To represent the Company as required and to act as an ambassador at all times
- Driving license
- 5 years’ experience of Occupational pension schemes, including administration
- Knowledge of pension schemes (DB, DC, CARE)
- Knowledge of investment strategy and actuarial principles
- A desire to improve continually
- Ability to communicate and influence at the highest levels
- Able to give effective presentations
- Knowledge of the duties of pension scheme trustees
- Experience of consulting/negotiating with employers on matters relating to scheme funding
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSION SCHEMES TRUSTEES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies