Work as part of a dynamic administration team servicing both members and clients internally and externally on Defined Benefit (DB) Defined Contribution (DC) and CARE pension arrangements.
About the role
- Take responsibility for the delivery of high-quality administration services in the designated locations.
- Assists members with complex pension issues and helps support and develop less experienced members of the team.
- Manage annual and periodic scheme events, such as pension increase and annual renewal exercises.
- Maintain the scheme cash books, reconciles bank statements and prepares the cash-flow forecasts.
- Proven solid experience of day-to-day pension administration and working on DB/DC and CARE pension arrangements.
- Has up to date knowledge of relevant pension legislation, technical developments affecting pension administration and industry best practice.
- Experience of working in a client relationship focused environment, within pension administration.
Please quote reference 1377982. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.