You must be determined, enthusiastic and confident for this Support and Success position, ready to join our growing startup in an important role as we embark on an exciting stage of our journey.
You will be crafting the products and the company’s future, surrounded by strong and passionate colleagues and we’ll offer you benefits to match the ambition of this role! Can you get us to the next stage of our growth?
You will report to our Chief Commercial Officer and be working alongside the Co-founders and a small team of highly accomplished advisers and contractors, from finance to design and engineering.
What we hope you'll achieve in your first 60-90 days:
- Familiarise yourself with our customer pipeline to start fast and begin supporting the team in the onboarding of new and high-profile clients and users
- Begin building strong relationships with key customer contacts
- Develop proposals, training material, bespoke tutorials, and customised demo accounts, to support pilots, help close deals, and ensure long term success for each customer
- Support online and (where requested) in-person onboarding demonstrations of the Knowa platform to groups and individuals
- Conduct group refresher workshops and webinars
- Use customer interactions to identify new requirements and help define our future development roadmap
- Attend online and in-person events and seminars to quickly build an understanding of the sector and our users’ needs
Can you help us get to the next stage in our growth?
- You have 3 years’ experience in the pensions industry, understand its terminology and how pension schemes operate
- You have experience in client facing roles, with strong listening and communicating skills
- You have a solid grasp of technology, can pick up new tools quickly, intuitively understand interfaces and want to use what’s available to do useful things
- You may have managed a team but crucially you are hands-on and keen to do as well as manage
- You embrace the importance of maintaining good processes
- You appreciate good design
What we’re offering
You will be crafting the products and the company’s future, surrounded by strong and passionate colleagues and we’ll offer you benefits to match the ambition of this role.
- Year one base salary up to £50k depending on experience
- Flexible working with a focus on getting work done
- Semi-remote role out of our London Fitzrovia office
- All the tools you need to do your work
- Support to develop your own interests and long term career path
Knowa is an award winning platform changing the way boards and senior management teams collaborate, communicate and get access to valuable information.
We have already established a reputation in the pensions industry as the only technology platform that meets schemes’ meetings and governance needs. This is reflected in the huge household brands moving onto the platform and the support we’re gaining from all areas of the industry (e.g. professional trustees, scheme secretaries and EBCs).
There is a huge opportunity ahead of us as we not only introduce an innovative tool but also a groundbreaking vision into a sector that has been slow to adopt new methods of governing.