Join this leading global professional services firm as a Project and Solutions Specialist. The Operations Project & Solutions Team deliver change projects for existing clients. The Specialist is responsible for the delivery of complex project change work, following defined procedures and processes.
About the role
- Monitoring and coordinating client projects ensuring they are delivered to required standards of quality and timeliness Attending client meetings to report on and discuss contracted services and to discuss changes. Improving client knowledge, awareness and best practice across teams, ensuring colleagues have the appropriate level of knowledge to deliver exceptional service.
- Providing project support to the member events teams (inclusive of revenue & non-revenue generating work)
- Providing subject matter expertise on project activities and other relatable work
- High level of knowledge of relevant systems and tools and how they operate
- You are likely to have a degree and a relevant Professional Qualification (eg PMI,), with up to date CPD.
- Previous experience in an Operations environment including experience of managing relationships.
Please quote reference 1377696. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies