Join a market-leading SIPP provider and maintain a high-quality administration service both in the Pension Accumulation and Decumulation phases, delivering exceptional service and support to clients.
About the role
- Manage and develop a team of SIPP/SSAS administrators
- Act as technical support to the team as well as clients
- Setting up of designated bank accounts
- Accurate and timely crystallising of pension benefits
- Processing paperwork in relation to transfers
- Maintain procedures, processes and workflows, ensuring that updates are made where needed following changes in legislation
- In-depth experience within SIPP/SSAS Administration
- Previous line management/leadership experience
- Confident communicator at all levels, both written and verbal.
Please quote reference 1377867. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.