Are you an experienced pensions administrator with 12 months + experience in the pensions industry ? Our client, a leading and well respected professional services consultancy, have an opportunity for an enthusiastic experienced pensions administrator to join their team in Birmingham. This role is being offered on a hybrid working platform offering the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
Along with your team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a quality pensions administration service to a portfolio of clients and their pension schemes. On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing manual and computer generated benefit calculations
• Liaising with members of your client schemes.
• Maintaining the member database;
• Carry out and check cash handling functions, liaising with the bank and investment managers as appropriate.
• Process and check client pensioner payrolls.
• Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner.
• Reading, researching and understanding the documentation relating to each scheme.
• Working on scheme regular and ad-hoc projects or committee work.
Experience and Skills
You will have approximately 12 months experience gained from either within a Third Party Administration operation or from an in house company pensions team and ideally be progressing with PMI examinations. You'll also need to have a minimum of GCSE Grade “5” or “C” in Maths and English and a strong understanding of Microsoft Office
As well as a highly competitive salary and core benefits package including private medical cover and the ability to buy and sell holiday, the company offers a comprehensive range of voluntary benefits to suit your life stage including gym membership, dental cover and travel insurance. There is also in addition a competitive discretionary annual bonus payable.