Excellent opportunity to push your pensions technical knowledge to the forefront within this leading pension consultancy Keep abreast of legislative and regulatory changes and make sure these are communicated across the pensions administration function and wider business areas.
About the role
- Keep up to date and identify regulatory and market developments that affect pension administration
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure that regulatory analysis and change processes are implemented
- Provide support for technical training
- Read, research and understand documentation and legislation to resolve queries
- Previous pension experience and/or pensions knowledge is essential Strong pensions technical knowhow
- Excellent communication skills – ability to translate complex technical matters
Please quote reference 1373029. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.