Large in-house team are seeking an individual to join the systems and projects team. You will be responsible for all aspects of systems maintenance and development in support of the Pensions Fund operations teams. The team also support regular scheme events and ad-hoc projects and responsibility for reporting and MI.
About the role
- The Pensions Technical Analyst provides excellent service to the pensions operations team through the provision of solutions and reporting, using sound technical capabilities within internal compliance and data privacy requirements whilst developing knowledge of best practice tools and technologies
- Provide ongoing technical, project and operational support to optimise pension solutions.
- Degree level education preferred and/or relevant formal certification.
- Strong experience in the Pensions industry
- Strong knowledge of data management in a systems environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL/SQL Server and T-SQL, XML, XSL, Power BI, MS Excel and Visual Basic for applications
Flexible working options, collaboration spaces in a modern office environment, and many other benefits!
Please quote reference 1377700. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.