Join this fast-growing pensions technology data consultancy and become a key part of this organisations’ consulting team!
About the role
- You will undertake and deliver analysis of pension data from pensions’ administration, payroll and annuity systems using bespoke in-house systems. Investigate and document errors found within the pension scheme data and report on these for further analysis
- Undertake and deliver analysis of pension data from pensions administration, payroll and annuity systems by designing, specifying and querying SQL queries and reports
- Investigate and document issue / errors found within pension scheme data and report back to project sponsor
- You will need knowledge of pensions legislation, terminology and calculations, as well as SWL and VBA.
- Previous experience with pensions systems would you advantageous.
Please quote reference 1375570. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.