Join a leading international pensions provider and utilise your UK pensions knowledge in a Sunnier location.
About the role
- Oversee day to day operations across multiple sites, ensuring smooth administrational services and implementing new processes/procedures to ensure services are improved.
- Manage staff training, effective staff development programs, review work and ensure compliance is met.
- Resolve any issues arising from non-standard queries and policies
- For this role you will need previous staff management experience, good pensions technical knowledge across DB/DC/SIPP and strong attention to detail.
- QROPS knowledge would be advantageous.
Please quote reference 1375548 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.