The Pension Admin Practice Area provides services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes such as DB, DC, CARE and cash balance.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Pension Administrator.
You will be managing a portfolio of clients, preparing manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence. You’ll be maintaining the member database; preparing computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence. You will carry out and check cash handling functions, liaising with the bank and investment managers as appropriate. You will process and check client pensioner payrolls. You will liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner. You will be responsible for reading, researching and understanding the documentation relating to each scheme. You will check work of other team members, ensuring accuracy and compliance. You’ll be required to undertake ad-hoc project based or committee work. You will take responsibility for monitoring the completion of the annual report and accounts within agreed timescales. You’ll also attend client meetings and present administration reports.
You'll have a solid background in DB pension administration with a minimum of 3 years experience. Ideally you will hold the Certificate in Pension Calculations or be progressing with other PMI examinations. You'll also need to have a minimum of GCSE Grade “5” or “C” in Maths and English and a strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
What's in it for you?
Core & Flexible Benefits:
- Competitive discretionary annual bonus
- Study support for relevant professional qualifications
- Core benefits paid for by BW including life assurance, group income protection, private medical cover and 25 days holiday per year with holiday trading
- A generous pension scheme where we contribute 8% of your salary from day one of your employment
- Employee Assistance framework to support you and your family through any concerns or challenges you may experience
- A comprehensive range of voluntary benefits to suit your life stage and lifestyle including a tech scheme, cycle to work scheme, dental cover, healthcare cash plan, health assessments, critical illness cover, extension of private medical cover or life assurance to family members, gym membership, travel insurance and a broad range of discounts at hundreds of retailers including supermarkets, fitness centres, travel and leisure companies
- Fresh fruit, hot and cold drinks provided free of charge in all of our offices