Varied, rewarding newly created in-house role where you’ll drive forward a robust regulatory and legislative compliant framework for pensions administration, systems and scheme finance.
Hertfordshire, hybrid working c.2 days office based
About the role
- Oversee the in-house Pensions Administration department, monitoring compliance, risk and quality levels, designing and developing quality assurance standards and processes
- Develop the compliance framework with keen focus on internal controls and assurance reporting for both ongoing pension scheme administration and projects and in line with Trustee risk registers
- Develop and own a data management policy, and manage cyber risk on behalf of Pensions Operations
- Build effective relationships with in-house pensions administration and pensions IT departments, as well as internally across the in-house pensions function such as the project team, and externally, for example The Pensions Regulator
- You will be able to draw on current, technical working knowledge of Pensions DB Operations from a risk and legislative perspective, with a keen focus on best practice with a track record in ongoing design, development, implementation and testing of robust controls and assurance reporting
Please quote reference 1377729. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.