Could you lead and develop a high-performing team to build trust, strengthen relationships and maintain long-standing partnerships with a large and varied customer base?
Would you, or others, describe you as resilient, commercially minded with a consultative approach?
Have you the knowledge and experience to contribute to our strategy, to help development new propositions and to win new business?
Then this could be the next role for you! Read on to find out more…
As a Customer Relationship Manager (‘CRM’) Leader your responsibilities include:
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of 8 high performing CRM’s, helping to develop and build their skills, knowledge, and experience
- Lead the organisation of the day-to-day operations of the CRM team including team meetings, planning, liaison with other departments and representing team CRM internally
- Lead the CRM team in achieving and exceeding budgeted revenues and contract renewals for existing customers
- Budget building, monitoring, and forecasting of revenues for existing customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction, the build and maintenance of customer relationships, whilst developing senior stakeholder relationships
- For customer complaints or issues, provide support to the Head of CRM and CRM team with successful resolution of escalations
- Act as the voice of the customer - collaborate with team members, and the wider business, to ensure that any customer challenges are effectively and efficiently resolved that their views, perceptions, and experiences are fully represented.
In addition, as a CRM Leader, you will use your proven industry experience and knowledge to:
- Contribute to the ongoing development and prioritisation of our roadmap, collaborating with colleagues across the business including Product, Development and Operations
- Help win new business – support as needed in the work required to win new names
- Provide/contribute to thought leadership internally and externally
- Provide support as required to the development and updates of the business strategy, and the development of new propositions and partnerships
Heywood Pension Technologies (‘HPT’) combines a passion for software with Agile methodologies to create modern software solutions for businesses, pension providers and third parties that help transform how their members manage their lifelong financial journeys.
Working for an expanding established market leader, you will have a real voice to influence our evolution. Continued learning and progression is ingrained in our daily life, encouraged through a variety of forums from e-learning subscriptions and a monthly down-tools day (“Hive Day”) and communities of practice for learning and experimentation. Our open culture encourages wide participation and innovation.
We also reward our hard work through regular socials, organised by our people. Socials events include fiercely competitive online quizzes, sporting events, games nights and much more!
We are committed to a hybrid working model. we have empowered our people to determine if working from home or the office, suits them and their team best; giving us all greater flexibility.