Fast-paced and intriguing role for an established professional with pensions knowledge, to to assist in recovering overpaid pensions on either a temporary or permanent basis, with potential to move internally within the wider Finance, Treasury function.
About the role
* In this role you will get involved with recalculating amounts due on death and what has been paid for approx. 600 members (manual calculations).
* Requires ability to work with the Pensions Operations team to understand details of individual cases (next of kin, notification of death).
* This will support clients with their requirement to undertake regular checks on current pensioner members.
* You will have a fundamental knowledge of UK pension scheme arrangements
* A keen eye for detail and spotting errors is essential
Please quote reference . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.