Step up opportunity for junior pensions professionals to join this leading multinational global services firm.
About the role
- You will be primarily responsible for administering a defined set of pensions processes member events and scheme events for clients
- You will be responsible for processing transactions and project work within these schemes, responding to queries and generating reports for clients.
- Ideally, experience within third party pensions administration
- Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good understanding of Word and Excel.
Please quote reference 1364468 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.