Home-based (with the opportunity for office work if local to Sheffield or Darlington)
Part-time (minimum of 20 hours)
Capita are looking for experienced, detail-oriented Pension Administrators to join our Pensions Solutions team in a home-based role. You will enhance customer relationships by providing full lifecycle administration services to our clients, scheme members and their dependents. You will be part of a team that plays a key role in implementing and maintaining resilient and responsible pension strategies for our clients.
If you’re interested in taking the next steps in your career and advancing in the exciting and varied world of pensions, this could be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating, and maintaining, consistent and accurate scheme records and events
- Meeting and exceeding set key performance indicators and quality standards
- Completing all tasks using current work procedures
- Amending policies, and offering general advice to members
- Liaising with Senior Pension Administrators to ensure work is of a high standard, and is compliant with regulations
- Participating in and promoting good team communications
- Assisting the wider Pensions team by completing general administrative tasks
- Supporting and coaching less experienced members of the team
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with experience in working with DB Pensions Schemes is essential for this role
- Excellent numeracy skills, with a GCSE grade C or above in Maths or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An ability to achieve and exceed targets, and to work towards deadlines
What’s in it for you:
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, and more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle—from discounts on retail, socialising, to travel, technology, and health and well-being
By joining Capita you will have the chance to follow your chosen career path, wherever it may take you. You’ll be part of a network consisting of 55,000 highly experienced and innovative individuals across a multitude of disciplines and sectors. As a result, there are numerous opportunities for you to learn new skills and grow within your chosen career path.
Our purpose here at Capita is to create better outcomes for our clients, customers and employees alike, so we’ll also provide you with all the support you need to succeed.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose “Apply now” to fill out our short application, so that we can learn more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone.