Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy in a home-based role offering good scope for progression as part of a team providing quality service and high standards.
About the role
- You will take responsibility for the work allocated to you covering member, client and scheme processes.
- Promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone.
- Ensure all standard SSC processes and procedures are adhered to, maintaining best practice at all times.
- You will participate in process improvements for clients and processes, reviewing documents / providing feedback and suggesting ideas as required.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level, including Mathematics and English
- Ability to perform Pensions and Complex Pensions Administration calculations
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Progression towards a pension industry standard accreditation / obtaining qualifications.
Please quote reference 1377741. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.