Excellent opportunities to start your career within consulting or develop your potential within the DC Consulting marketplace.
Help clients manage the complex issues which impact their pension schemes. Supporting a growing DC client based
About the role
- Provide consultancy support to the DC Consulting team and its clients
- Support clients on Legislative and Governance areas
- Be involved in delivering client projects, including scheme transitions, scheme wind up and provider assessments
- Undertaking research on topical issues and legislative changes
- Attending client/trustee meetings
- Experience of Defined Contribution arrangements
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Meticulous attention to detail Excellent opportunities to develop your career within DC Consulting
Please quote reference 1377740. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.