This global HR & Benefit Consulting specialist is looking to hire a Pensions Data Technology professional to join their specialist Data Solutions function.
You’ll work as part of a large team which undertakes various pension data projects for a broad range of clients. The role will essentially involve undertaking and overseeing the onboarding and implementation of data from a number of client sources onto a Risk database, and the ongoing development of SQL technology.
Key elements of the role will include but not be limited to:
* Analysis, mapping, migration and transformation of data
* The development of MS-SQL queries and procedures
* The development / management of bespoke tools to assist calculation processing
* The creation and documentation of data audit tests and procedures
* The creation of stored procedures, views and functions, optimising stability and performance
* Database management
Candidates MUST possess significant SQL user experience, and will be expected to be able to demonstrate this is a practical way at interview. You will also need a strong knowledge and understanding of UK Defined Benefits pension scheme arrangements.
You will also possess knowledge of some of the most widely used UK pension administration platforms and onboarding data from those systems.
You will likely have gained your experience (ideally min 3-5 years) within another pension consulting/pension administration firm, or within a Pension Data specialist organisation.