Superb in-house career- move as part of a collaborative team supporting delivery of the company’s various complex DB and DC pension plans.
Company offers an excellent working environment with flexible, hybrid working 2-3 days office-based
About the role
- Act as a key point of contact for Master Trust providers
- Develop and deliver engaging member communications and support in delivery of scheme reports
- Ensure timely completion of monthly contribution processing for DB and DC plans
- Support Secretary to the Trustee for DB plans
- Deal with complex member queries from third party administrator or providers
- Opportunity to support on M&A activity including TUPE
- You will be able to draw on a current technical knowledge of DB and DC Pension schemes, ideally spanning administration through to scheme management
- An interest in developing impactful scheme communications would be useful
- Exposure to M&A/TUPE beneficial but not essential as training will be provided
Please quote reference 1377682. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.