Rare opportunity to join this in house pensions team at a very exciting time for them due to increasing demand on their services and a chance to help them accomplish their objectives and keep ahead of the curve. The role involves working closely with the Pensions Manager and assisting in the smooth running of the day to day administration of the pensions department, providing technical guidance to the pensions administration team and managing scheme projects. Tasks will include:
* Reviewing and drafting policies and procedures.
* Reviewing how the pensions' admin database is used and developing the system to assist with general workflow.
* Providing technical support for the team across the board for two closed DB Schemes with AVC Benefits.
* Dealing with complex complaints as and when.
* Streamlining and writing procedures for the Pensioner Payroll function.
* Managing ad-hoc projects and the next 12 months will focus on managing a project for a paperless office, GMP Reconciliation and Equalisation.
To be considered, you should have a strong pensions orientated background with the ability to remain calm with a flexible approach to work pressures, ensuring target dates are met. In return, a competitive salary, parking on site, 26 days annual leave, dress down, pension and other flexible benefits are on offer.
The role is ideally office based but our client will also consider Hybrid working.