Excellent opportunity for an IT driven Pension expert to join a leading Consultancy and be involved in strategic data management programmes, great growth potential Play an essential role overseeing and carrying out the onboarding and transformation of data and developing SQL based technology.
About the role
- Analysis, mapping, migration and transformation of data
- Development of MS-SQL queries and procedures
- Creation and documentation of data audit tests and procedures
- Identifying solutions and improvements to maximise efficiencies
- Strong background/knowledge of DB Pensions
- Strong SQL skills * Good knowledge of Pension admin platforms.
- Experience in data auditing, data cleanse or other pensions and GMP exercises
Excellent package and very flexible working practices.
Please quote reference 1377653. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies