Superb opportunity to play a pivotal role in a friendly team, providing a first-class service to a portfolio of clients’ DB & DC scheme arrangements.
About the role
- A varied and challenging role, you will provide cradle to grave administration to clients
- Support more junior members of the team
- Attend Trustee meetings and oversee annual scheme events and ad-hoc projects including GMP work
- Previous experience in DB pensions administration experience required
- Scope to do home-working is available
Please quote reference 1375119 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.