Excellent opportunity to join this in-house team.
About the role
- Participate in design and ensure implementation of project management strategy to successfully manage and deliver projects while meeting the cost, timescale and quality parameters in line with overall objectives and needs, Group guidelines and policies
- Responsible for monitoring developments in the pensions industry and, where relevant, implementing changes to processes and communicating these to the team
- Contribute to development of project strategy for multiple priorities in line with BAU, Trustee, Corporate, Digitalisation and compliance workstreams
- Develop and contribute to project plans encompassing internal / external resource requirements monitoring relevant budgets
- Provide regular reporting against project process internally and to Trustees
- Proven knowledge of DC/DB pension arrangements
- Awareness of service standards and statutory disclosure requirements.
- 5 years+ experience within similar role (preferred)
Please quote reference 1377690. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.