One of the UK pensions industry’s most largest and respected practice, is seeking a DC Consultant with excellent consulting skills and strong DC technical knowledge who will support them on their journey as they continue to grow and bolster their DC presence in the North East. You will join a highly skilled and stable team and this role is particularly critical due to the scale and depth of a diverse portfolio of clients.
This is a unique role which is a 50/50 split and spanning across a traditional DC consulting role and a business development role and you will be given full autonomy to lead on and drive strategy, gaining excellent exposure to exciting projects. The projects will be broad and will vary in both size and complexity, which will include:
* Advising on DC pensions stategy
* Undertaking reviews, analysis of tender responses and drafting high quality reports
* Cost benefit analysis for companies and/or Trustees
* Providing ongoing support to Trustees and Governance committees
* Helping to identify and research business opportunities
* Leading on and supporting new business activities, including tender submissions and pitches
* Prospecting new clients, maintaining relationships and networking
To be considered, an excellent understanding of DC pensions scheme and previous experience in new business opportunities is required. Applicants are also expected to be PMI, CII or actuarial qualified (or equivalent). In return, the remuneration package includes a wide range of employee benefits, such as car allowance, discretionary bonus, private healthcare, life assurance cover and more!