Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently recruiting for a Data Services Delivery Manager working on the GMP Team.
As a Data Service Delivery Manager you will be making day-to-day operational decisions within or for a small group/department. Working collaboratively with direct reports in solving operational problems; elevating operational challenges to senior management.
You will be responsible for balancing the workload across the team, working with clients to resolve concerns. Conducting hands-on training in the various tools and procedures used to accomplish the job.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Head of Operations to set objectives for Performance, Income, SLA achievement, project delivery and to manage the overall delivery of the GMP rectification programme.
- Facilitate and attend documented regular team meetings, encouraging proactive involvement from all participants and update staff on relevant issues.
- Review the team’s delivery against objectives and hold regular one to ones with direct reports, reviewing performance to ensure staff are adequately challenged and able to achieve their potential.
- Monitor and record the overall level of skill, knowledge and ability and understand staff capabilities to aid their development by agreeing training needs, organise coaching and mentoring.
- Lead the introduction of process and client change via accurate and consistent rollout ensuring consistency of quality and process within the section.
- Attend meetings with the client and relevant third parties and act as Client Relationship Manager with specified clients where required.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to apply flexible thinking and thought leadership to encourage an individual’s performance.
- Ability to apply core disciplines such as leadership, motivation, capacity planning, prioritisation and planning.
- Can demonstrate adherence to compliance guidelines and comply with all relevant regulatory policies, including completion of mandatory training
- Experience of working within a GMP project background.
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have GMP EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies