Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Consultancy who are presently recruiting for the following Project roles:-
Senior Project Analyst (Pensions Technician).
- Work with other Project Analyst and National Projects team to deliver requirements for Scheme Events and GMP Equalisation projects
- Liaise with clients, gathering information on Pension positions and scheme administration;
- Ensure accuracy and quality of Scheme Events and other related Projects;
- Review the work of Pensions Data Technicians and provide feedback and technical support;
- Provide project updates and time scales to the GMP Equalisation leads;
- Monitor and maintain incoming workflow and controls around scheme tasks as required;
- Regularly review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to continually enhance service delivery, improve processes and reduce potential complaints and business risks;
Required experience and qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of DB pensions schemes, along with working knowledge of other occupational pension schemes - DC, CARE, Hybrid;
- Ideally PMI qualified or willing to study towards relevant qualifications;
- Relevant pensions project work - scheme events, data migration, re-calculations, analysis, etc;
- Good excel skills (formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, ability to manipulate data in bulk, data reports etc);
- Experience carrying out complex manual pension’s calculations
Pensions Project Manager
To oversee service delivery of a global enterprise application used by the HR function. Dedicated to Unilever account, which has multiple programming, configuration and maintenance projects.
Managing and tracking overlapping projects throughout the software development cycles - inception, design, development, test and, deploy.
- Reporting to account leaders responsible for the book of business.
- Co-ordinating and planning work for development and business analyst teams located around the world:
- Monitoring resources, costs and financial status across the account
- Monitoring progress and status of deliverables
- Liaising with internal project team members on a daily basis to monitor and report status
- Gathering input from client and internal team to develop plans for new projects
General understanding of software design methodology and processes
- Have a flexible, agile approach/experience to project management
- Experience in managing large software development projects and global enterprise application implementations
- yet be able to work within formal waterfall approach to projects, driven by client
- Strong understanding of change management and control
- Exposure to managing large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in multinational projects
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS PROJECTS EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies