Client facing opportunity for a confident Pensions Administrator to join an expanding team.
Benefit from a hybrid working pattern and strong internal progression opportunities.
About the role
- Seeking bright and motivated individuals to provide a first-class administration service to a portfolio of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes
- Scope to broaden your knowledge and exposure
- Start taking responsibility for running all aspects of a scheme including attending Trustee meetings when required
- Previous DB/DC pensions experience required along with superb communication skills
- PMI or similar qualifications desirable but not required
Please quote reference 1373111. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.