Are you looking for a role which incorporates numerical and customer service skills? Do you want to study towards professional qualifications? If so, the world of pensions could be for you.
Join us and you will become part of a close-knit team that is skilled, experienced and passionate about delivering a high-quality service to clients.
As a pension administrator you will assist with the day-to-day administration of pension schemes. You will work as part of a team of more experienced administrators to deal with enquiries from pension scheme members and clients, financial advisers, employers and HMRC.
In this broad role, responsibilities will include:
- answering queries by phone, letter and email,
- performing manual calculations of pension benefits,
- running automated calculations,
- arranging the payment of member benefits,
- assisting the team with project related work and
- developing knowledge of pensions and awareness of client requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
The role combines customer service and mathematical calculation aspects, so you will be a graduate with strong communication and numerical skills.
You may be looking to establish your career within a financial services organisation that offers great career progression.
You will be willing to study for relevant pensions qualifications, and we will provide a generous study package to support this. You will also:
- have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- be self-motivated in your professional and personal development
- Take ownership and responsibility for own work
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- be IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
Work for us and you will become part of a close-knit team that is skilled, experienced and passionate about delivering a high-quality consultancy service to our corporate and trustee clients.
We offer a friendly place to work with flexible working hours, 24 days holiday per year with holiday trading, volunteering leave, flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances, DC pension scheme, and a discretionary annual bonus. You will also be offered a structured study and training plan be given the chance to further develop your skills and career.
Quantum Advisory is an equal opportunities employer and committed to diversity and inclusion.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click below to apply