Excellent opportunity to join a growing independent Pensions consultancy, develop a career within pensions whilst providing first class pensions services.
About the role
- Within this role you will work alongside and support leading pensions consultants, developing your pensions knowledge while working towards playing a role in delivering projects to clients
- Following in-depth training you will help prepare for client meetings and develop a network with supplier firms and key contacts
- Assist Senior Consultants in tenders, producing reports and project planning, whilst assisting across other areas of the business
- Fantastic chance to develop a career within Pensions consulting, professional studies will be encouraged and supported
- Role is ideal for bright school leavers or recent graduates who are driven to building a long-term successful career
- Previous financial services/pensions experience is beneficial
Please quote reference 1371295 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.