Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Pensions Administrator to join this market-leading organisation, gaining exposure to the Trustee world.
About the role
- Assist within the Trustee Services team in achieving your main objective of improving member outcomes
- Prepare project plans and Summary Findings to be able to update the Scheme Management teams on changes
- Alongside assisting the In-House Actuary, take full responsibility in preparing and collating papers/reports for monthly meetings
- You will have experience working on Defined Benefit pension scheme arrangements
- Ideally looking to become APMI qualified, with strong legislative knowledge
All candidates are considered on an individual basis.
Please quote reference 1375069 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.