This is a varied role where you will assist with the delivery of projects, systems developments and client implementations. DB scheme experience required.
About the role
- Gather and document requirements associated with the delivery of projects, systems developments and client implementations
- Assist delivery of projects to successful outcomes
- Work closely with project manager, pensions analysts and system developers in order to deliver requirements
- Proactively consider and anticipate customer requirements
- Ensure system processes and data are of a high standard
- Improve efficiency and quality of service via input to procedures and processes
- Strong technical Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient numeracy skills
- Five years prior experience in pension administration
- Highly computer literate and experienced in pension administration systems
Please quote reference 1374960. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.