You will provide a first-class service to clients, working within strict service level agreements. Undertake all aspects of pension scheme administration, on both DB and DC scheme administration.
About the role
- Process all aspects of membership administration.
- Produce accurate written correspondence to deadlines.
- Respond to members’ telephone queries either in writing or verbally.
- Provide members with quotations as requested, accurately and to agreed deadlines.
- Set up and process forthcoming retirements for payroll purposes.
- Understand the principles behind commutation factors and calculations.
- Understand the context and acknowledge of Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) from first principles; also have an awareness of a Contracted Out scheme.
- Undertake periodical and ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Computer literate. Experienced in the use of MS Office.
- DB/DC experience.
- Ability to complete manual calculations accurately.
- Strong team player.
- Knowledge and understanding of current pension legislation and an appreciation of upcoming changes.
Please quote reference 1373818. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.