Newly created in-house role to support the Global Pensions & Benefits Director with the Company’s pension schemes and insured (and self-insured) employee risk benefits.
About the role
- Works closely with the Global Pensions & Benefits Director, Group Finance and Human Resources regarding Group pension & benefit plans, producing accurate and insightful reports/papers, analysis and presentations
- Support with the day to day management of the closed UK Defined Benefit Scheme – liaison with Scheme administrator, preparing individual cases for Trustee review, leading the Annual Report & Accounts Process, coordinating governance and provider review projects
- Supports relationships with UK pension & benefit advisers and providers, to meet the requirements of the governance frameworks in place
- Maintain the global governance database, identifying when adviser reviews are due, prompting annual renewals and provider reviews, assessing whether current provision is in line with market practice and legislatively compliant
- Extensive experience either gained in-house or at a consultancy firm
- Studying for or qualified APMI, with the DipIEBA – if DipIEBA not yet passed, a commitment to do this within two years of appointment
- In-depth knowledge of pension & benefits terminology, renewal processes, regulatory requirements, risk priorities and UK DB Triennial Valuation cycle
- Experience in working with UK pension scheme trustees and GPP governance committees - writing minutes, drafting meeting papers, presenting
Please quote reference 1377261. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.