Join this successful, family-feel consultancy with a superb reputation in the market, and take your experience forward in a varied, project driven role.
About the role
- You will be supporting the operational teams in the delivery of technical administration projects.
- With the support of administrators and team leaders you will be required to simultaneously deliver a number of different technical projects for clients, including:
- GMP reconciliation projects, GMP equalisation projects, new scheme implementations and scheme events.
- The work is extremely varied and you will be supported by an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- You will be expected to adapt quickly and to spend your time working on a mix of projects proritised by their commercial and operational importance.
- You will ideally be a technical administration specialist, with experience delivering administration projects.
Please quote reference 1368126 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.