Brand new position available within the Defined Benefit Operations Team here within this specialist UK financial services group as a DB Technical Analyst.
About the role
- You will provide technical support, guidance and training to the DB Administration team. As well as working on a number of different operational tasks from making/approving monthly payroll payments to managing customer queries and complaints.
- Other ad-hoc duties will include supporting other areas of the business; reviewing process guides, assisting with TPA payroll, maintaining operational MI for monitoring, engaging in continuous improvement exercises and preparing and checking Trustee reports, with many more varied aspects to the role
- Requirements presented by existing and proposed DB related legislation and regulations
- You will need to be a strong team player, who is able to establish and communicate priorities with a number of people to ensure adequate support is given to the team and TPA’s
- Experienced in working with DB Pensions schemes and calculation routines, ideally coupled with projects experience
Please quote reference 1377149. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.