Large in-house pensions team are seeking a Pensions Team Leader to join this busy growing team.
About the role
- Leading a team, responsible for all aspects of the day to day management and administration of the Company’s DC/DB pension schemes.
- Responsible for overseeing the checking and calculation and payment of benefits, including processing non-standard cases and peer reviews
- Ensuring efficient handling of correspondence, e-mail and telephone enquiries from scheme members and third parties
- Manage, review and amend in line with pension legislation and business requirements standard operating procedures.
- Developing and adapting processes with other team leaders to ensure consistency through the pensions department
- Providing coaching and training to all team members in a structured way and supporting them in putting in place personal development plans
- Appraising direct reports, reviewing and setting annual objectives
- Proven knowledge of DC/DB pension arrangements
- Awareness of service standards and statutory disclosure requirements.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
Please quote reference 1377264. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.