This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS TEAM LEADER EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
- Where appropriate manages a portfolio of clients, or one large client, and undertakes a proactive client facing role
- Supports Pension Administrators and Client Relationship Managers to provide the services and meet client deadlines, including annual tasks such as pension increases, the preparation of annual benefit statements and the trustees’ report and accounts
- Attends client meetings to present the administration report and update on any administration projects.
- Acts as a senior escalation point and supports the Relationship Partner on complex administration matters
- Ensures regular Client Review meetings are held, involving those from other Business Areas where appropriate.
- Ensures that any client concerns or complaints are processed correctly and raised with the appropriate Partner/Operations Manager and Compliance immediately. Carries out a full review to identify training needs or process improvements
- Helps communicate complex and difficult messages to clients, members and advisers
- Reads, researches and understands documentation relating to each scheme
- Checks complex work of other team members and ensures accuracy and compliance with scheme rules, procedures and legislation
- For routine, small to medium sized projects, produces project plans, monitors progress and provides feedback to stakeholders throughout the exercise
- Carries out complex calculations and tasks involved in working on PPF schemes (specific for PPF Administration)
- Maintains a clear understanding of how the PPF operates and the nature and type of compensation (specific for PPF Administration)
- Builds strong, effective client and team relationships, in particular with Independent Trustees and the PPF (specific for PPF Administration)
- Attend monthly checkpoint calls with Trustees and PPF (specific for PPF Administration)
- GCSE/A levels are required, including Maths and English
- A relevant degree or progress with PMI examinations is desirable, together with experience appropriate for the role in team leading pension administration.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
IF you feel that you are suitable for this position, we recommend you email your current CV along with your current salary, salary expectations and reason for leaving and we can call you back to discuss your details further.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies